Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bucket List

The bucket list gets started... TODAY!  Today I get to have coffee with Nancy Farrington - my most lovely neighbor.  From there, I'm meeting up with Tara O'Connor and hitting the Isabelle Stuart Gardner museum, followed by a T ride to the North End - complete with pasta, cannoli, a beer at the Bell-in-Hand and a cap at Union Oyster House.

Today the countdown begins.  It's scary - but I'm ready to start the journey.  The countown begins at day 20 - and each day I'll post and track what I've done, who I've seen and some of the fun things I've encountered.  These are the last days that I'm a Bostonian, for now. I'm thrilled, excited, nervous, sad and terrified all at the same time.  What makes it thoroughly exhilarating and makes me fearless is one simple notion: I have my closest and most wonderful friends to do it with.

So here goes.  I'm jumping in.

BUCKET LIST DAY 20: Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum, walking down the Fens, walking by the MFA, Wentworth (watching a little LAX practice), Northeastern to the Christian Science Plaza, and then Anchovies for a little comfort food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment