Friday, October 25, 2013

Bucket List is Here!

Before I leave Boston, there are a few things I should want to need to must do.  Some of them are repeats from my most favorite memories over the last half-decade.  Others are things I've never done - and frankly, have taken for granted since living here.  Either way - here's a list of what my friends have suggested I do.  Tomorrow you'll see the list of what I'll be doing and when - so you can join in!

From my Facebook Post:
Dear Boston Friends - I have a very important request! In 4 weeks, I'm moving 3,000 miles away. But before we worry about that, I'm creating a Bucket List of Boston must-dos! Please comment or send me a private message if you have any ideas to add.  To start off, here are a couple:

1. See the original Dunkin' Donuts in Quincy
2. Play hooky and go hiking in the Middlesex Fells with Hazel Ryerson
3. Go to the Museum of Science and the New England Aquarium
4. A cocktail at the Top of the Hub
5. Chocolate Walking Tour with Casey Walsh
6. [Your turn: fill in the blank!]
Like ·  · Promote · 

No comments:

Post a Comment